19 Apr 2013

India Four Rules of Spirituality!

Steve McCurry, Dentist's Clinic, Ujjain, India
Every person that crosses our path in life, or interacts with us in any way, is for a reason. According to these rules of spirituality, we all are born with a mission to accomplish in this life, and we connect to help each other comply with it. In other words, maybe we see a homeless person on the same spot, every morning when we go to work. The homeless person doesn't even know we are looking at him, however to see a person in disgrace, might trigger a positive sense of compassion, and willing to help, which will contribute to the success of our own mission.

Everything in your life will happen, when is supposed to happen, not before, not after. This is because one event leads to the other one, in a specific order, because it is necessary to complete our mission in life. I do give credit to this. About three years ago I was trying to buy a house. Despite all my efforts, and the fact that I had already been approved by the bank, the sale felt through. I had to move to an apartment, and I felt totally frustrated. I couldn't believe my bad luck! Until 2 months later when I got laid-off at my work. If I would have had bought the house, I would have been tide up with a 1,500 dollar mortgage, instead, my rent was now only 700.
The things that happen in your life, are already lined up, but they won't overlap each other, no matter how hard you try.
Whatever is going to happen will happen, regardless what you do. Sometimes, we think that we have control over our own life, and the people we love. However, destiny is written, and we all have to complete our own journey. Love helps, but you will have to fall, and let the others fall to learn.
"When something has to end, it just ends". This is the one rule, that I fear. It says that when the end of the journey arrives, we have to accept it with courage, and understanding that, it is necessary for a chapter to close, so a new one can be open, only then we'll be able to complete our mission in this world. Once we achieve this knowledge, then we would have wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment